Hebeloma. Fungi Europaei Vol.14
Fungi Europei is the most exhaustive and authoritative series of illustrated monographs on Fungi published to date. The authors of the 18 volumes are well-known European specialists of the genera monographed, each of them providing full descriptions of gross morphology and microanatomy of all the species presented and lavishly illustrated.
Volume 14 covers the genus Hebeloma.
– New Taxa, Combinations and Typifications
– Hebeloma Ontogeny and Morphology
– Ontogeny (Macroscopic characters – Microscopic characters)
– Infrageneric classification and molecular results
– The General Key (Key to Sections and Keys for Sections)
– Allgemeiner Schlüssel (Hauptschlüssel und Sektionsschlüssel)
– Clé générale (clé des sections et clé des espèces)
– Chiave generale (chiave delle sezione e chiavi delle specie).
– Hebeloma section Hebeloma
– Hebeloma section Denudata
– Hebeloma sections Sinapizantia and Velutipes
– Hebeloma sections Duracinus, Myxocybe, Naviculospora, Scabrispora, and Syrjense
– Hebeloma section Theobromina
– Hebeloma section Sacchariolentia
– Hebeloma sections Porphyrospora and Pseudoamarescens
– Ecology and Habitat Keys
– Annotated list of published names from Europe and Africa
– Taxonomic Index