The National Plant Collections Directory 2020: More Than 600 Plant Collections and Where to Visit Them
The 2020 Directory contains details of the current National Plant Collections, how to visit or get in contact with Collection Holders. These are experts in their field, and this Directory is a handy guide to get in touch with plant experts to find plant material or to gain knowledge on a particular plant. Some Collection Holders sell rare and unusual plants from their collections. The Directory has a handy guide to the collections in each county, and includes their open days, so you can visit them.
1. Global warming and climate change
2. The Greenhouse effect
3. The Greenhouse gases
4. Climates of the past
5. Modelling the climate
6. Climate change for the twenty-first century and beyond
7. The impacts of climate change
8. Why should we be concerned?
9. Weighing the uncertainty
10. A strategy for action to avoid dangerous climate change
11. Energy and transport for the future
12. The Global Village