The Birdwatcher's Yearbook 2016
Since 1981 The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers.
Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in The Yearbook.
Ownership of the title has now passed from the Buckingham Press, who published it since it's inception, to the editor who publishes it under the name Calluna Books
* Special features including 'Key News from the World of Birds' and 'The Best Bird Books of the Year'
* Birding events diary for 2016
* Birding diary and monthly bird note pages
* The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies and dragonflies
* Fully updated guide to almost 370 UK bird and nature reserves
* Contact details for county, national and international birding groups
* Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
* Tide table information right through from January 2016 to April 2017 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
* Weekly sunrise and sunset times for London, Manchester and Edinburgh for 2016
- New Title
- Condition: New
|colour & b/w illustrations, b/w maps|
|148 x 210 mm|