This field guide has been designed to aid in identifying all butterflies and day flying moths found in France and features:
– one species per page, with isolated pictures for clarity, and rich and varied illustrations,
– distinctive characters pointed out by arrows,
– keys and plates to compare difficult groups,
– accurate and up-to-date distribution maps,
– and a chapter devoted to the familie Zygaenidae and the day-flying moths of the suborder Heterocera.
Next day delivery available - see checkout for options
Exceptional customer service trusted by 100's