How to Make and Use Compost - The Ultimate Guide
Composting is easy, fun, saves you money and helps you to grow lovely plants. Whether you live in a flat with a balcony or have a family and garden that generate large amounts of food and green waste, this books shows you how to compost everything that can be composted - at home, work or school, and in spaces big or small. It covers:
- creating the right mix for successful garden compost
- how to compost your food waste safely
- the full range of composting systems, from plastic 'daleks' to large-scale units, including prices and suppliers
- composting with a wormery
- making liquid feeds and your own seed and potting compost
- composting in schools, with advice on getting a school scheme started.
How to Make and Use Compost features a comprehensive A-Z guide, which includes what you can and can't compost, concepts and techniques, and common problems and solutions.
Paperback. 199 pages.
- New Title
- Condition: New