Flora of Staffordshire
This is the first fully documented Flora for Staffordshire, and is an essential reference for everyone interested in the natural history of Staffordshire, including professional ecologists, land managers, amateur naturalists, botanists and students.
Covering the great diversity of landscapes across the county, it spans the Leek Moors at over 600 metres, limestone landscapes in the Dove, Hamps and Manifold valleys, the wooded Churnet Valley and Needwood Forest areas through to Cannock Chase plateau and the cities of Stoke on Trent and Wolverhampton.
• beautifully illustrated colour section covering the major habitats, geology and climate
• data analysis
• separate colour map overlay for key features.
• 2600 taxa are covered in written accounts
• over 1000 taxa with 2 x 2 km square (tetrad) distribution maps
• comprehensive history of botanical recording in Staffordshire
• covers vice-county 39, including all the administrative county plus part of the Black Country and part of Wyre Forest
Over 400 pages including 100 colour
- New Title
- Condition: New